We aim to provide you with a quality service. If, however, you feel that you have cause to complain, you can contact us at the address given in section 1 of Part A above. We will try to do our best to solve any problems that arise.
2. Force majeure
We do not take responsibility for any event which is outside our reasonable control nor for any consequential loss arising from such an event.
3. Entire agreement
This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements or arrangements which may have subsisted between us, provided the information you have given to us is not incorrect or fraudulent.
4. InterpretationIn this Agreement :
- (1) reference to any statute or statutory provision includes a reference to that statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, extended to re-enacted;
- (2) words importing the singular include the plural, words importing any gender include every gender and words importing persons include bodies corporate and unincorporate; and (in each case) vice versa;
- (3) any reference to a party to this Agreement includes a reference to his successors in title and permitted assigns;
- (4) the headings to the Clauses are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of this Agreement.
- (1) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- (2) The provisions of United States Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act shall not apply to this Agreement.
Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of any provision of this Agreement may prove to be illegal or unenforceable the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain in full force and effect.